At Black Isle Berries we grow a large variety of fruits and vegetables, available at different times of the year (we have some frozen fruit available during the winter).
- Red & Blackcurrants
- Cherries (although the birds usually beat us to them!)
PYO fruit is available from approximately the end of June to the end of August.
Apple juice - grown, pressed and bottled on the premises
We also sell a range of local products to complement our own produce:
- free range eggs
- a range of Nairnshire jam, marmalade, chutney and mustard
- local home-baking and tablet
- local honey
- Caithness cheese
- West Highland Dairy cheeses, yoghurt and creme fraiche
- hill venison
- Munlochy Fold Highland Cattle beef
- Easter Balmungie pork and lamb
- Ullapool Bakery oatcakes, shortbread etc.
- Garlic bread
Click here to open our 'What's in season?' page to see what is fresh & tasty now!